BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local dealer just got some in and is mailing one to me today. I'll scan and post (pics & part number) as soon as I get it.... watch this space!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ashok,

You are going to be happy there is a M5 Onyx Blue in there, received the individual brochure from my dealer yesterday. I have a scanner but it is somewhere in a closet :sad1:
Some really nice things in there, Caramel looks good as a colour, I am still set on Champagne though. Going to get a 535d Sport Touring and will wait for the M5 to have its electronics all fine tuned, prob will get it in late '06 ;)
BTW they offer some more exterior colours through individual for sport models only, I am sure they will be available for the M5 too: Bluewater (?), LeMans Blue, Imola Red, Japan Red and Sterling Grey. They charge a cool £2k for them, otherwise normal individual are £1,300:haha:

C

·
Registered
102 Posts
I agree, or the platnium looks nice too :) Especially with the carbon black cherrsagai :flag:

Good Luck, that new 335d engine looks to be pretty slick... (Now only if we could get them )

Gustav said:
Champagne looks like a good choise! I would love to see that interour.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not received it today - hopefully tomorrow and I will scan it asap :cool:

·
Registered
21 Posts
few scans I did this morning of the individual brochure. There is only one M5 in there as it is a 5 series Individual brochure.. Ashok might get a more extensive one. THe last interior scan of a normal E60 is Champagne/Amarone, the combination I have in my mind for my 535d.
BTW the extra individual colours listed for sports models only are:
Bluewater 896
Sterling GRey 472
Imola Red 405
Japan Red 438
Le Mans Blue 381
I am sure all of these will be offered for the M5 too, then again they charge GBP 2,025 for it:eek:oohhh:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Gustav said:
Le Mans Blue, that is interesting!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: I'll second that one ;)

·
Registered
5,170 Posts
Cpd thank you for the scans:cheers:

all the best
adam

B

·
0 Posts
alsahher said:
very nice.. the high gloss shadow line sound intresting
This is the same as what came standard on the e39 M5, and does look nice.

Cheers, Daniel.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Guys I allready have the brochure one month ago.. they will have the E55,RS6 and the Maserati in the last pages.
If you guys are intrusted I will scan it.
By the way i have heard a roomer about an M5 E60 for sale In UAE (United Arab Emirates) and the price is 220.000 USD but im not sure about it, i will try to find out and take pics if i found it.

Red Beast

Attachments

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
UAE-M5 said:
By the way i have heard a roomer about an M5 E60 for sale In UAE (United Arab Emirates) and the price is 220.000 USD but im not sure about it, i will try to find out and take pics if i found it.

Red Beast
I ve been told it will be in the range of 390-450,000 AED.. 106-125.000 USD

1 - 20 of 25 Posts