BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after months of searching and reading this site for buying tips, I finally found an M5...2000 balck on black with platinum trim, 60,000 miles and one owner. This is my first post (and first BMW) and I just wanted to say that this site is amazing. I have no doubt that this forum will be of help in the coming months. I drove the car two short trips, less than 50 miles, and cannot believe the engineering and performance. With over 2-feet of snow on the ground, I am left to wax, polish and stare into her glossy finnish until the snow melts. I am not a believer in global warming, but I sure hope it happens this spring. Thanks again !

p.s. I would like to upgrade the head lights..I currently have zenon (I think) with ballasts, but no angel eyes. Suggestions ?

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Reactions: Pagimo

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

I have a car from exactly the same year. I did a lot of lighting upgrades (headlights, side markers, fog lights, and tail lights) and kept them documented in this thread.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Welcome to the board. Members here are very knowledgable and mature so don't be affraid to post any questions.

Congrats!

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Welcome- Pray for an early Spring, or move south!:M5thumbs:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Welcome. And once the snow is gone, look out because you will be looking for reasons to :wroom: and :M5launch:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
congrats on the m5 purchase and welcome fellow 00 member

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
2000 ///M5 driver as well.. Congrads on the purchase.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Angel Eyes

Welcome aboard.

I just happen to still have my original Hella headlight assemblies from my 2003. If you are interested in updating please PM me.

JP

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks alot for the kind welcomes !

Thanks alot for the welcome and the tire offer. I think for now I will wait until spring.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts