BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
:) I am so glad to see other people enjoying the snow with such an iconic "sport" sedan! I LOVE mine in the snow, this has by far been my favorite BMW to use in the snow.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
+1 to Blizzaks! I have all 4 corners, they are great. I've taken it through snow that was plowing at foglight level and didnt get a hint of getting stuck! Great on ice as well.

I can't complain about noise, I don't think they're that bad, and besides I have Tubi catback to cut out tire noise.

Only complaint would be the extra stiff ride and some vibration (they are run flats)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Finally got a chance to put the Blizzak WS60's through their paces after getting 14 inches of white stuff up in Beantown. Admittedly, I also put 150 lbs of sand in the boot, but I now have a 400hp snowmobile sitting in my garage :) The Beast went up my steep driveway, from a dead stop, 5 inches of fresh snow sitting on top of an inch of compressed ice from the last storm.........no problem. Was initially sorry I didn't go for snow-sports, but now that we are deep in white stuff, very happy I made the choice I did.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have some Mich Pilot A/S on mine and it was a really great today. Super impressed I could only imagine with some blizzak's! I just dont like the abs seems to slide way more then if I modulate the pedal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts