I hate to say this but boy that actually looks really good!Hehehe

all the best
Adam

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Its so crazy!

Here are some more pics..

Looks like it is in mint condition..i wonder how many m5's there are in phoenix yellow..
all the best
Adam

·
Moderator Emeritus
5,150 Posts
woah.. with an imola red interior too.... :eek:h:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Cool :cool:

Just steel my thread..... I posted these exact same pics a while ago..... ask Atomic80, he'll confirm it! :eek:

Well, no hard feelings........... it said in the ad it was the only M5 in Phoenix Yellow...... could this be true? :confused:

Cheers :thumbsup:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Sure hope so...

I sure hope it is the only one around....
Don't like it on the E46 M3 either..

Personally I think the combo yellow and imolared interior is :crying: :crying:

:byee55amg
/Semibeast

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Nah I Love it in both colors! its eye catching! Nice Nice Nice... hey any more pics of your Phoenix yellow M3 Cabby? Gotta love that car and color!mmmmmm

haha N/M Cabby I found all your pics... :biggrin: Unless u have more than whats just at foamcow to share... :)

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
AHahah COOL!! There IS more :biggrin: Humm worked the fist time... let try those magic words again. "hey any more pics of your Phoenix yellow M3 Cabby?" :hihi: thanks for the pics... Very nice color! :thumbsup: :cheers:

·
M5 Extraordinare!
8,320 Posts
Pullie79 did post these pictures before...but from what I can remember someone else did post these pictures also way before that! :D I guess when we're here this long we're bound to see the same pictures quite often, no?

Cabby: Nice pictures! Nice M3! Hey! I didn't know your name was Jason too! Well, pleased to meetcha Jason. Did you get the nav-tv components yet? I'm going to probably get them later this summer. Are you going to install them yourself? I heard it's not that hard.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Is it me or do the colors seem different in different light? The first pic looks like a yellow you might see on a corvette and the 2nd group of pics it has a hint of green (like the gorgeous M3 posted by Cabby (which I guess is the Phoenix Yellow. I realy like the color that Cabby, however the Imola interior does not seem to fit - I would have gone with straight black...

·
Registered
8 Posts
pdiack said:
Is it me or do the colors seem different in different light? The first pic looks like a yellow you might see on a corvette and the 2nd group of pics it has a hint of green (like the gorgeous M3 posted by Cabby (which I guess is the Phoenix Yellow. I realy like the color that Cabby, however the Imola interior does not seem to fit - I would have gone with straight black...
Phoenix Yellow is a very odd color. In low light (cloudy days, sunset/sunrise), it looks like puke with a lot of green in it. But in the blazing sun, it mellows out and looks like a deep yellow.

To each his own. I wouldn't have picked it, but I wouldn't put anyone down who has an E46 M3 in any color. :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Cabby

Not trying to flame your chioce of color, but I'll have to agree with DaneM, that those I've seen I haven't liked the color that much. Meaning I would have choosen other colors before Phoenix Yellow. Love the car though, and I wish I had one.

I'll have to admit that in some pics, like the one you posted, it looks much better than IRL. :thumbsup:

Well it's a good thing we all don't have the same taste.... How would that look..:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

:byee55amg
/Semibeast

·
Registered
329 Posts
Cabby, I was last tuesday at my lcl dealer, and while waiting my car having the inner rvmirror changed, I spent sometime admiring the M3 in Phoenix yellow. It was GORGEOUS! the pics doesn't really shows how beautiful this car (M3) is in that color! AND it was equipped with the SMGII, so I started thinking...what if? Really, nice, nice, nice color. Now, I wouldn't buy an M5 in that yellow, doesn't really matches the car soul imho, but on an M3? YES!
:cheers: Cabby, beautiful color choice
Marcelo
'99 Silverstone

1 - 20 of 35 Posts