·
Registered
13,638 Posts
These are the most ugly rear lights ever - how can people buy them?! :(

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No,no,,no,no,,no....I agree....those look terrible! I was intersted in just a smoked covered plate or a piece of tint as my car is ordered black. the rear of the m5 with the black paint, blue and white emblem, red tails, chrome/white reverse lights just need to be calmed down. Let alone some color in the L. Plate, in witch i have a tinted cover for. The front was due to Laser, tinted are better. These were not bad.. for the rear that Stevie had....

Floyd

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts
Stevie said:
Fortunately they fitted the most ugliest spoiler available to balance the yuck-factor....... Not to mention the mudflaps and standard white headlining....
Theese taillamps are really BMW original accessories?
what are they thinking?
The spoiler looks like a roof rack from a touring, ee git:crying:
Who orders mudflaps nowadays???

·
Registered
404 Posts
Or you can just get them tinted yourself. Alot cheaper than buying a new light unless Hella does a swap for the stocks. I know alot of people who get them done on their Red Rears. My SL55 has them done stock which looks alot better than the standard SL500. I'm definitley going to get them done on mine also. The guy up the block on me just got his G35 lights done and it looks great on a black car.

·
Registered
100 Posts
m5floyd said:
No,no,,no,no,,no....I agree....those look terrible! I was intersted in just a smoked covered plate or a piece of tint as my car is ordered black. the rear of the m5 with the black paint, blue and white emblem, red tails, chrome/white reverse lights just need to be calmed down. Let alone some color in the L. Plate, in witch i have a tinted cover for. The front was due to Laser, tinted are better. These were not bad.. for the rear that Stevie had....

Floyd
There are definitely darker ones out there. I've seen a couple Jet Black 545s out here with black taillights. It looks great with the Jet Black.

·
Registered
245 Posts
RYAN17 said:
The guy up the block on me just got his G35 lights done and it looks great on a black car.
i have them on my G35 as well. its vinyl that is smoked with cutouts for the brake lights so you can remove it without any problems. i will do this on my M5 as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts