BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up this immaculate E36 ///M3 few pics I snapped over the weekend perfect stable mate couldn't be any happierlovelove:cheers::M5launch:

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Love it! My first taste of an M car was my friends E36 back in the day. There's still a spot in my heart for those things... Plus, I think those are the best wheels the E36 came with. Congrats.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Nice pickup, I'd love one as my daily. Those E36's are very affordable these days

·
Registered
100 Posts
Very nice! Looks very clean, what year is it?

My plan is opposite of yours haha.. Looking for a DD E39 M5 and my weekend car is my E36 M3.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Uh oh... You've got problems now! From this date forward, you're gonna head out to the garage and have to ponder which M to take... I have two possible solutions for you... A fishbowl with a bunch of tickets with M3 on some and M5 on the others swirl them around and every trip will be like winning the lottery. Or toss the keys to both cars into an opaque container and reach in and drive which M the keys fit... Enjoy a Roundel freak's nirvana...

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Congrats! Now you have 2 cars to wash, polish and wax on weekends :p

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Gotta love E36 M3s! That one looks rather clean, too!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Congrats! Nice pick up, I'm sure you won't have any buyers remorse on this purchase!!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Picked her up from BMW Houston North huh? I saw that they listed one for sale prior to the weekend.

Congrats!

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Congratulations - looks to be in great shape!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the E36/E39 Two M Crew. I highly recommend it! A little hard to tell in the pics -- is that Arctic Silver?

Attachments

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Love it! My first taste of an M car was my friends E36 back in the day. There's still a spot in my heart for those things... Plus, I think those are the best wheels the E36 came with. Congrats.
Congratulations on the e36 and +1 on those wheels. :applause:

·
Registered
470 Posts
I love the color combo of that M3. A stock e36 coupe, in my opinion is one of the best looking cars BMW has ever made. It is just a sharp looking car.

She looks great! Have fun choosing which to drive now. :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Congrats on adding another pony to the stable. That baby looks like it's in really great shape!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Nice! Reminds me of my M3. I wish I could have kept it and added the M5 to my collection, but I had to move it on to make room for the beast... I do miss the M3 a bit if I'm honest.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts