BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
That is very cool!
Whats the unit in front of the gearstick....facing upwards?

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
I feel your sense of joy when it comes to driving this car! I posted a similar video myself not long ago...I'd post the link here but I don't want to hijack your thread! :) Also, do your windshield wipers actually bend or was that some weird video effect? Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
136 Posts
I feel your sense of joy when it comes to driving this car! I posted a similar video myself not long ago...I'd post the link here but I don't want to hijack your thread! :) Also, do your windshield wipers actually bend or was that some weird video effect? Thanks for sharing!
The bendy effect is from the slow shutter speed used by the video cameras in cameras and phones.

Great video! This made my day...

Nit-picky question: who did the cover of "On the Road Again?" Katie Lunette?

·
Super Moderator
4,409 Posts
you know how on imdb.com the movies have a GOOF & TRIVIA section where you can add information about the film and mistakes you pick up?

i'll start one for you vid :hihi:

GOOF: the fold down mirrors function simultaneously and not individually as depicted in "M5 for every day."

:biggrin:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How do you like that system? I saw it for the first time on another M5 here & I thought it was really neat... !
I don't actualy like it... we have VERY bad roads. And this kit is very stiff even in the softest mode. I don't use Sport and Race Track modes at all...

about video:) thanks for your opinions) in the half of the edition i become bored of it and just composed cuts without any sense.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Like the vid, there's something very real about how the M5 is an everyday car, it just gets you places, but in a really excellent way.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.