Banned
300 Posts
Nice splitter! Who's the manufacturer?

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are Hamann pieces.
Ive seen carbon fiber ones on M3's, but the carbon fiber was actually a sticker. ??????

josh.

·
Registered
616 Posts
That looks nice... I am not a fan of black wheels but they look perfect there!!

Just definitely get the silvervision bulbs in straight away!!!

cherrsagai

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Looks great! :thumbsup: The silvervision bulbs would make a huge difference. Making your own works really well too, so if you want to check it out it is here . I did that for the clear corners on my buds E46, and it looked great.
:cheers:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Looks great! One question - have you noticed any problems with scraping backing in / or driveways, etc...? I've thought about getting a splitter for both my m5 as well as my E30 track car, but have been worried about whether I'd be able to get into my driveway!

Guys regarding the Silvervision bulbs - what lights are you refering to? I thought these were just for popping into the rear lights?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Looking good. Jason(atomic80) recently added black kidneys onto his car, and in your case I think they would look especially good. I believe he ordered his through beastpower. Would match awesome with the black wheels, and make your car even meaner looking.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Looks great. The black wheels really finish the car. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Looks great
Two thumbs up here too, since I have silver and hate brake dust have been thinking about black wheels. Would be nice if you could post some more pics of them. :rolleyes:
Ken

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
kwalls said:
since I have silver and hate brake dust have been thinking about black wheels. Ken
Ken,

I think the cheap solution to your problem is just don't clean the wheels and in a couple of weeks you will have black wheels! :biggrin:

Mark

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
MAH said:
Ken,

I think the cheap solution to your problem is just don't clean the wheels and in a couple of weeks you will have black wheels! :biggrin:

Mark
Yes Mark, I have thought of that too but they would just make my interior so dirty when I change a flat ouich
Ken

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
phillym5 said:
... time for a face lift...
Josh - VERY nice. Those black wheels are all business. One of these days I'll get to see your beast in action
:byebye:

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
phillym5 said:
on the 4th summer, i thought it was time for a face lift.
front splitter, side skirts.
Did you do anything to the rear?

·
M5 Extraordinare!
8,320 Posts
m5am said:
Looking good. Jason(atomic80) recently added black kidneys onto his car, and in your case I think they would look especially good. I believe he ordered his through beastpower. Would match awesome with the black wheels, and make your car even meaner looking.
I agree with Sam here...go for it Josh! Your ride is looking better and better everytime I see it! My favorite picture of your ride is still the one where you're doing a burnout while giving us the salute! :hihi:

·
M5 Extraordinare!
8,320 Posts
phillym5 said:
Well, it wasnt the solute, it was the horns!!!!
Oops...I guess my memory is a bit rusty! That is the picture! Thank you! :M5launch:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts