what parts i have to buy to get this sound

can someone help me out ! :7:

greetz

herman

·
Registered
212 Posts
Herm,

Meisterschaft is the name of the exhaust company on this car. This guy probably has sections 1, 2, and 3. Those pipes can be purchased at gthaus.com or other supporting vendors for the site. The other components are called Evosport headers. Headers are the pipes that come directly off the engine to funnel the burnt air/fuel mixture through the exhaust system. Evosport's website is evosport :: evolutionizing your driving experience

Best of luck.

Ben

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
If it's pure power gains you are looking for...look for none other than RPI. Do a search and you'll find tons of info.

The RPI GTS race system offers the most bang for your buck, and are dyno proven under the most strenuous dyno testing standards that [email protected] employs.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
exhaust

eisenman or supersprint ?

i dont know what kind of sound that will give..

and why is it hard to get to the netherlands :crying:

·
Registered
589 Posts
eisenman or supersprint ?

i dont know what kind of sound that will give..

and why is it hard to get to the netherlands :crying:
RPI and evosport are both made in America and their are no dealers in Europe, importing them will be a pain.

eisenmann race--> see videos next in the youtube list.

the evosport header create 80% of the sound in your vid. I have been reading alot of exhaust threads and understand that the headers will create the more v8 rumble. RPi headers wont do this as much and will keep the more v10 sound.

supersprint race

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
exhaus

weet iemand een bedrijf in nederland die hieraan zou kunnen komen..
aan zon uitlaat met zon enorm geluid

en dan had ik nog een vraag mis dat iemand me kan helpen
als ik de auto gewoon in ze D zet rolt de auto niet vooruit zoals andere automaaten' hoort dit ?
sorry ik heb de auto nog maar net zodoende.. en dan met rijden als ik rijd in ze D dan voel je het overschakelen
als tie naar ze volgende vrsnelling gaat voel je hem schakelen niet schokken maar een soort van terug val een beetje
ik heb hiervoor een 530i e60 gereden en die had dat niet..

maar wanneer ik met de flippers schakel heeft tie niet die terug val dan schakelt tie wel lekker vlot door
dus alleen als hij in ze D staat dan voel je wanneer die verschakelt

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
weet iemand een bedrijf in nederland die hieraan zou kunnen komen..
aan zon uitlaat met zon enorm geluid

en dan had ik nog een vraag mis dat iemand me kan helpen
als ik de auto gewoon in ze D zet rolt de auto niet vooruit zoals andere automaaten' hoort dit ?
sorry ik heb de auto nog maar net zodoende.. en dan met rijden als ik rijd in ze D dan voel je het overschakelen
als tie naar ze volgende vrsnelling gaat voel je hem schakelen niet schokken maar een soort van terug val een beetje
ik heb hiervoor een 530i e60 gereden en die had dat niet..

maar wanneer ik met de flippers schakel heeft tie niet die terug val dan schakelt tie wel lekker vlot door
dus alleen als hij in ze D staat dan voel je wanneer die verschakelt
Exactly my point...:confused:

No really, it would be good if you wrote that in english, want to be part of the forum and know what people are talking about and especially exhaust :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im sorry i was forgotten

read english is easy for me but write is harder for me
i cannot tell this story in english haha

but what i like was the exhaust from the youtube video the first one:
YouTube - Evosport E60 M5 Meisterschaft Exhaust

i want the same sound but i live in the netherlands and people tell me its hard to get here
i love that sound but i hear that when i remove the cats(catalyst) i will get issues with the motor management light
so what is wise to do to get a sound like this..

and i have with my m5 that when i drive in the normal D mode when i drive away by the traffic light
and he will go to second gear i feel the shifts and when i do with the Flippers then i Don't feel this..
when i use flippers on my steeringwheel i dont feel falling back i dont feel the shift's and when im
using D mode then i feel him .. i dont know the exact word my english is not so good :p
i feel him falling back or something

:wroom:

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
im sorry i was forgotten

read english is easy for me but write is harder for me
i cannot tell this story in english haha

but what i like was the exhaust from the youtube video the first one:
YouTube - Evosport E60 M5 Meisterschaft Exhaust

i want the same sound but i live in the netherlands and people tell me its hard to get here
i love that sound but i hear that when i remove the cats(catalyst) i will get issues with the motor management light
so what is wise to do to get a sound like this..

and i have with my m5 that when i drive in the normal D mode when i drive away by the traffic light
and he will go to second gear i feel the shifts and when i do with the Flippers then i Don't feel this..
when i use flippers on my steeringwheel i dont feel falling back i dont feel the shift's and when im
using D mode then i feel him .. i dont know the exact word my english is not so good :p
i feel him falling back or something

:wroom:
No, you won´t have any issues with the CEL ( check engine light ) if you remove the cats that are in the exhaust, it only happens if you remove cats from the headers.

Don´t use D mode, it´s rubbish ouich

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
exhaust

oke but D mode would be better for the car maybe ? for wastage ( slijtage )
i mean im not racing all the time.. Only sometimes maybe once in 2 weeks
and when the engine is hot. is it still better to use the flippers ?

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
oke but D mode would be better for the car maybe ? for wastage ( slijtage )
i mean im not racing all the time.. Only sometimes maybe once in 2 weeks
and when the engine is hot. is it still better to use the flippers ?

D mode is actually worse in terms of wear ( slijtage is in dutch I suppose ). You will be better off with S, you have more controll over it. Try also to use a higher setting, more like S4-S6, the clutch will engage faster and better. I always drive in S6 P500S and my car is still on stock clutch from the day it left factory. It has about 88.000 km now.

If you aren´t clear on what I said, just pm some of the guys that are from Holland, so they can help you with translation.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
exhaust

hehe Thankss !

slijtage is dutch Yes :p and reading english is easy but write is harder
but oke Thanks for the information , i will use the flippers for now and s6
faster shift thanks allot my friend :goldcup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts