BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Company Representative of RPI Power
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are going to have a short sale for our GT exhaust. The price is $1275 Shipped! You are NOT going to find a better deal and a better value.

Expect 3-5whp gain, significant weight reduction, high quality T-304SS, Limited Lifetime warranty and 100% made in USA.

Price is good until October 11th ONLY.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Its deals like this and the Stage 1 Pckg that make me upset I have anything on my car so I could capitalize. YOUR KILLING ME ELOY!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
WHAAAAAT? $1275 shipped. Anyone who doesn't have exhaust needs to JUMP ON THIS! I just got mine in today and this system is worth every penny! Best sounding exhaust on the market and a killer deal!
Eloy, give us a deal like this on something else!!!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Heart break? This is heart break. lol. I just dynod Marshall's car this morning. woot!

Damn! that is a huge difference between the headers! cherrsagai

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
If only these had the huge oval tips like the E-Race.... lovelove mmmmmm
Trust me, these fill out the rear bumper perfectly!! Who needs the different ovular tips when the circular ones look just as good and have the logo etched on the top?!?

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Sorry, it's getting dark over here on the East Coast and all I had was my cell phone camera. But, this is the best I got...

Attachments

·
Company Representative of RPI Power
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
will the website show updated pricing...or do I need to call?

Sorry, it was a one day sale. For what its worth, our system is still less than most others, many of which have been known to lose power. You can also take advantage of our rebate special. Please call or email us directly for details.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts