BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning,

Riding out of Maidenhead last night on the way home from work.

Heading along the A4 towards J7 M4 - M5 E60 pulled out of BMW Altwood in front of me.

Looked Like Avus Blue - 'M5 VDS' plate.

Pulled alongside and had a quick look in and a chat with the driver - looking very pleased with himself.

First one I've seen in the metal - went very green..............

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Seen three so far - and they are huge next to the e34. A dark blue one at Halliwell Jones Warrington (reg HJ 1), a VERY dirty silver one also at Halliwell Jones Warrington, and another silver/champagne one on Speke Boulevard in Liverpool who didn't want to play.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Saw a English Registered one at the Ring in May but the other week saw one in Ipswich stuck in traffic!

·
Registered
40 Posts
The last time I saw one was 3 weeks ago on rthe M60 near Prestwich, Manchester.:)
Awesome!!!! I have one due for delivery in August (although my dealer thinks I should wait till September for the new 55 reg) and I am just dieing to get hold of the beast!
The one that glided past me was the same colour (interlagos Blue) and had the same trim...Truly amazing sight and I ain't waiting till September! If my dealer says it's ready on August 30th I want it STRAIGHT AWAY.

The wait has been too long! and I have a private plate for it anyway!
Gimme my car!!!!!!

Best wishes to all who have already taken delivery. Enjoy your BEAST!

K

1 - 4 of 4 Posts