BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a new never installed carbon fiber dash insert for the center and side vent surround. This was custom made by pro Umen in Washington. I ordered it several months back but they took so long and I decided to go a different route when I purchased a full set for the interior. There is a small blemish as shown in the last picture that has a small crater in the clear coat. I assume since it is on the bottom of the curve it is not noticeable when installed.

Asking 175 shipped for the two pieces.

Attachments

·
Registered
760 Posts
are these covers that go over the OEM trim and glued with 3m tape, or are they OEM trim that were overlayed with carbon fiber, so they would replace the OEM trim?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are these covers that go over the OEM trim and glued with 3m tape, or are they OEM trim that were overlayed with carbon fiber, so they would replace the OEM trim?
Yes they are full replacement you will need to swap out the vents from your existing one to the carbon fiber ones.

The manufacturer took stock trim pieces and overlaid them with real carbon fiber. They are not the painted kind or stickers.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm selling a new never installed carbon fiber dash insert for the center and side vent surround. This was custom made by pro Umen in Washington. I ordered it several months back but they took so long and I decided to go a different route when I purchased a full set for the interior. There is a small blemish as shown in the last picture that has a small crater in the clear coat. I assume since it is on the bottom of the curve it is not noticeable when installed.

Asking 175 shipped for the two pieces.
I’m interested. Can you email me?
[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts