BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had it with cleaning these damn wheels. It's too much a pain in the *** and I just so happen to like the ACS Type 3 multipiece wheels that MAH has.

So my question is what do you guys think I could sell them for? I could possibly sell them with the tires. The tires have about 2900 miles on them.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh I forgot to describe them. No curb rash on any of the wheelsbut one or two of the wheels has a little black stuff on the inner part of the wheel (absolutely not noticable unless you're 1 or 2 feet away. I don't know what it is but I couldn't get it off so I guess it's gonna stay like that.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hello,
A gentleman named "Dave" was selling his M5 wheels (9k miles) on this board for $1250 just a few weeks ago. You can still see his posts and all the responses. FYI... He eventually decided to keep his wheels for safety reasons. You might want to ask him about those issues.
I am an interested buyer, please private me at [email protected]
Thank you,
Bob

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I'm aware of what he is talking about. It's called Beadlock and it normally isn't a problem. I think he just experienced a rare case and maybe had the tires fitted improperly or maybe even the wrong size tires for the wheels.

I will take some close up pictures of the wheels showing the black stuff I'm talking about and decide on a price range by the weekend!

Thanks

·
Registered
219 Posts
GradX,
Have you been able to take photos of your wheels and have you settled on a price? Please private me at [email protected]
Thanks,
Bob

·
Registered
219 Posts
GradX,
Have you settled on a price for your wheels? Please advise, thanks.
Bob Uenaka

·
Registered
19 Posts
Originally posted by GradX:

I've had it with cleaning these damn wheels. It's too much a pain in the *** and I just so happen to like the ACS Type 3 multipiece wheels that MAH has.

So my question is what do you guys think I could sell them for? I could possibly sell them with the tires. The tires have about 2900 miles on them.
i am interested in the wheels please call me at (973)223-0640.thank you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts