BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a rare treat!

A video of an e39 M5 that has been completely modified for race participation, and driven by Gian Luigi Picchi on the Vallelunga track in Italy on the 19th of November, 2004. This is a 24MB WMV format video, that is 4:36 long. This video is hosted courtesy of the guys at FastDrive.org:

http://www.fastdrive.org/download.php?view.388

Cheers, Daniel.

Here are some photos to whet your appetite for the video:

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Thanks for sharing Daniel. I keep getting a login required to view the video though. Is there any way around this without becoming a member?

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
TCM said:
Thanks for sharing Daniel. I keep getting a login required to view the video though. Is there any way around this without becoming a member?
I think that registering is the only way to see the videos.

Thanks for sharing the video Daniel. That's a great sounding M5. :)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TCM said:
Yup, you will need to register. It only takes a second, and the site is a good resource for other videos too. FastDrive.org was very helpful in allocating the extensive bandwidth for this large file. Plus, it is only fair that they get some free exposure for providing unique high-quality content.

The video is really worth it, as it is the first fully race-prepared e39 M5 I have seen on the track.

Cheers, Daniel.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Very nice!~ Thanks Daniel :hihi:

Robert

·
Registered
340 Posts
Both are very cool. I am guessing the latter one is in Scandinavia as the two in the car seem to be speaking Swedish. Amazing how they have no issues with a little rain. Normal for that part of the world. Sort of want the guy in front to move over. Good times!

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Thank you daniel, downloading now.

Fastdrive are good, i would recomend registering,

all the best
adam

1 - 8 of 8 Posts