BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I DIDNT INSTALL THIS BECAUSE MY CAR CAME WITH THEM ... DIDNT KNOW UNTIL I PUT STAGE ONE DINAN ON ....

So THIS IS UP FOR SALE

asking price 275.00 for sale locally in southern CA

I also have an M5 cluster for my 2002 M5 with 130k miles on it... WORKS PERFECTLY ALL PIXELS WORK WILL SELL 250.00

[email protected]

text me for pictures of my cluster

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its for sale but this guy texted me and he said he wants it but he hasn't said price..
ill entertain offers...

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SALE FELL THROUGH ... STILL AVAILABLE ....

I have mounts as well with 6k miles for about 75.00 extra...

pictures to come

Regards

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have the bushings that were sold to me with the bar bushings are red as well as hardware.... ??? not sure if those are upgraded from dinan since I know dinan rubber is usually black with a d logo in it 275 local pick up with bushings

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
IT ALSO SAYS DINAN .... LoL .... Maybe Eibach makes them for Dinan at a different spec then the one provided by Eibach ...

But that's a simple question answered by Dinan .... No ? ? ?

·
Registered
632 Posts
The bar says Eibach though...
Come on Dude, Dinan has a number of vendors that build components to their specs like the sway bar. for example clutches made by sachs, dampers made by koni, BBK brakes by Brembo, Dinan Springs by ???. The point is they use vendors with the expertise to make their specific components.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Come on Dude, Dinan has a number of vendors that build components to their specs like the sway bar. for example clutches made by sachs, dampers made by koni, BBK brakes by Brembo, Dinan Springs by ???. The point is they use vendors with the expertise to make their specific components.
haha I know, relax. I thought it was funny how it said it right above "Dinan" so I thought I'd point it out.

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I know it's DINAN. Try to find a eibach bar painted DINAN "BLUE". sorry if you've never owned one ... But it's DINAN blue you can look at the thread I bought it at if you did your home work ... Thanks for kicking my tires ...

Nice and hard

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
The Dinan bar is smaller than the Eibach bar.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I know it's DINAN. Try to find a eibach bar painted DINAN "BLUE". sorry if you've never owned one ... But it's DINAN blue you can look at the thread I bought it at if you did your home work ... Thanks for kicking my tires ...

Nice and hard
I don't know who your talking to but relax, nobody is calling you a fraud. I actually have a rear Dinan SB myself

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.