BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I have a 1995 E34 BMW M5 and have to replace the front shock absorbers (self levelling kind). I cannot find anywhere that does them other than BMW and guess what, they cost a fortune. Does anyone know of a company that does them? Most of the companies I have tried do not even list a 1995 M5 let alone supply parts for one.

Help!!!

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
check the other posts as a member is breaking his car with recent shocks :eek:

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
batmonger said:
Hi everyone. I have a 1995 E34 BMW M5 and have to replace the front shock absorbers (self levelling kind). I cannot find anywhere that does them other than BMW and guess what, they cost a fortune. Does anyone know of a company that does them? Most of the companies I have tried do not even list a 1995 M5 let alone supply parts for one.

Help!!!
Search under "EDC". That's what BMW calls them....

·
Registered
970 Posts
You can get a good price from Steve Edwards at William Jacks Sunningdale, circa £385 + VAT. His number is 01344 630420, mention me, Brian.

batmonger said:

Help!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts