BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
M5 Driving School/Experience

I'll be attending the BMW M5 driving school on May 5th and 6th. Wondering if anybody else out there might be attending on those dates?

Jack

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Is this board working yet?!?

Anyways, I finally reconfirmed with the M5 UDE people after I gave them my flight information, and I am going on June 28th/29th. Greg, I tried to swing the 26th/27th but I am bringing my father and it would be more convenient for him to come on Wednesday and Thursday. Anyways, I am looking forward to it!! Maybe I can meet some of you there.

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Anzir - I'm staying for early flight on the 28th - so (assuming you're flying in the night before) we can meet Tuesday night. I can tell you if I pick up any tips for how to get the most out of it.

/Greg

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Great. I'd say "I'm buying" - but I guess, coming from Boston, the chances that you drink beer are pretty slim....

Originally posted by Anzir:
Excellent! We are supposed to be getting in around 9 Tuesday night. I'll see you there!

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Can you say Sam Adams? Beer is pretty big here.. especially some local favorites like Magic Hat #9 from Vermont. But I don't drink. I just have a lot of friends who like to, so it's all good.

Originally posted by greg:
Great. I'd say "I'm buying" - but I guess, coming from Boston, the chances that you drink beer are pretty slim....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts