BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm located in SoCal,
Interested in Dinan Suspension stage 1. Stage 2 is ok as long as the price meets my budget.
Please email me at [email protected] if you have one for sale
Thanks!

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
I might have the Dinan FRC and RSB for sale in a few weeks. I'll let you know if I do.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
at this rate you might as well wait for Dinan's 15% off sale in the Fall/Winter to get a set of Dinan springs hah

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea in fact I had just missed the sale. At that time I didn't understand why Dinan suspension stage 1 is so expensive..

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
///M, you are in luck as I have DINAN stage 2 suspension for sale minus the front roll control system (which I am keeping). I am selling my Dinan Stage 1 suspension springs WITH shocks and my DINAN 21 mm adjustable rear sway bar. All can be verified with my shop Autohaus Frankfurt (DINAN authorized shop) in Murrieta as they have done all my installs and maintenance. They also have a customer who has seen my car at their shop interested in my DINAN suspension so let me know if you are interested and hopefully you don't miss out. I am in Temecula. Price is $700.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
///M, you are in luck as I have DINAN stage 2 suspension for sale minus the front roll control system (which I am keeping). I am selling my Dinan Stage 1 suspension springs WITH shocks and my DINAN 21 mm adjustable rear sway bar. All can be verified with my shop Autohaus Frankfurt (DINAN authorized shop) in Murrieta as they have done all my installs and maintenance. They also have a customer who has seen my car at their shop interested in my DINAN suspension so let me know if you are interested and hopefully you don't miss out. I am in Temecula. Price is $700.
Yaphet, you going coilovers or something?

And you're not using the RDSport front sway?

So many questions!! What is going on??

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Randy I am still on Dinan springs as I just love them! I acquired another set from a good friend who ended up buying another M5 that had the DINAN springs installed. He wanted a more aggressive drop so he opted to go with different springs and I got his DINAN springs. I'm still using my Dinan frc in conjunction with the front anti roll bar. I'm still all DINAN with some RD Sport "enhancements". ;)

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Randy I am still on Dinan springs as I just love them! I acquired another set from a good friend who ended up buying another M5 that had the DINAN springs installed. He wanted a more aggressive drop so he opted to go with different springs and I got his DINAN springs. I'm still using my Dinan frc in conjunction with the front anti roll bar. I'm still all DINAN with some RD Sport "enhancements". ;)
Oooh okay gotcha. You have a spare set of Dinan springs haha. I thought you were going coilovers haha

I love my Dinan setup with RDSport "enhancements" as well :)

Reactions: Vapiano and ykjones
1 - 16 of 16 Posts