·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sent: 16 February 2005 16:47
To: Ghufran
Subject: RE: Thank You

Hi Ghufran,
Words or pictures do not give justice to our latest M5 - Yes I did drive the M5 and it is brutal - Regarding looks you will be pleasantly surprised when you see the car. I won't say any more you'll have to wait. We shall certainly be having a demo late April - it will be accompanied test-drives only for the M5 - but priority will be given for customers who have them on order - great eh ! As you will be our first customer and must say the most enthusiastic I look forward to personally handing over the car. Best Regards Nicky.

Sent: Wed 16/02/2005 14:58
To: Sales Director
Subject: RE: Thank You

Hi Nicky,
Absolutely no problem in sending you my appreciation.
Did you test drive the E60 M5 ? What were your impressions of the car in the flesh ? I'd appreciate your thoughts.
Also what is the policy on test-drive, will you be allocating a demo for customers. If so I would very much like to test drive your demo.
Regards,
Ghufran.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
I'd say it's time for a Buckinghamshire meet in April :D

·
Registered
5,170 Posts
Thats very very good news.

all the best
adam

·
Registered
646 Posts
Mine is ordered at Grassick's BMW Perth, their demo is coming in April. John Clark BMW Aberdeen have their demo coming in May (they have 3 cars coming this year - demo in May, #2 in Aug think he said and #3 in Dec - apparently their waiting list stands at 14)

Cheers,
David.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts