1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/car/548237105.html

woooow !!

what can i say

for sale is my 2000 bmw 528i M5 clone. It has 111,000 miles and is absolutely immaculate. The car has been totally redone to resemble a real m5 and fools most people. It has : M5 bumpers, m5 side skirts, m5 head lights, m5 tail lights, m door sills, m5 floor mats, m5 suede headliner, m5 side mirrors, m5 rear view mirror, m5 wood kit, m5 navigation system, m5 badges, m5 automatic sunscreens, m5 exhaust, heated seats, sunroof, power seats, locks, windows, blacked out kidney grills, ac schnitzer roof wing, ac schnitzer type IV knockoff wheels, '63 bosch horn, new paint, and more that im sure im forgetting. Plus it comes with an extended warranty thats good for 25k more miles.
the car is totally loaded and is in excellent shape. come see it and drive it and you'll love it. call me at 8585310944. my name is nick. im sorry about the poor quality photos. they were taken on my phone and dont show the true beauty of the car.

·
Registered
430 Posts
With the amount of money he spent modifying it to LOOK like an M5, he forgot the most important part; the S62 engine.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Probably not a clean title. It seems that salvage titled vehicles always have a ton of stuff done to them, usually upon repair.

·
Registered
241 Posts
i wonder if he thinks a blow up doll is a "clone" of a woman?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts