BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i tried searching but i get a message saying ''fatal error''

anyone know bout Ericsson? i emailed Bulletproof Automotive and got nothing back from them..anyone know how much the exhaust and CF kit costs?

thnx :cheers:

·
Registered
613 Posts
I think this is the work of Amuse/Powerhouse tuning, a japanese outfit. You think their E60 is nice, you should see their tuned E92 M3....completely out of control!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Amuse makes some rediculously priced all titanium exhausts...the one for the Infiniti G35 is $3,100 when the average exhaust is $1,200 so you get the idea on pricing haha

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
I think this is work of Amuse/Powerhouse tuning, a japanese outfit. You think their E60 is nice, you should see their tuned E92 M3....completely out of control!
+1. Their M3 looks better than M5, IMO.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I went to their website and found this:eek:oohhh: ($20k exhaust)
http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com/catalog-detail.php?ID=3833

Anyone who why it so expensive?

BTW, Amuse Ti for E46 M3 at $6,450. How much would it be for M5:3:
That exhaust is inconel. It's what F1 exhausts are made of. If you notice in the pic, Inconel doesn't bend very well so it's almost a series of pieces welded together. There are very few places that can weld that stuff.

The Amuse Ti for the E46 is closer to 5K than 6.5K and it includes sec 2 and 3.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
You seem to be on top of every product from japan, hehehe
That exhaust is inconel. It's what F1 exhausts are made of. If you notice in the pic, Inconel doesn't bend very well so it's almost a series of pieces welded together. There are very few places that can weld that stuff.

The Amuse Ti for the E46 is closer to 5K than 6.5K and it includes sec 2 and 3.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
You seem to be on top of every product from japan, hehehe
Hehe. Well, my favorite car was, and still is, an MKIV Toyota Supra twin turbo. So that helps w/ the japanese products. And before the M5 I was considering an M3, so that's how I knew about those exhausts.

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Wow that looks sick..

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
I like the new M3 idea better....

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Looking at their website, it looks like the Full Power Exhaust System Titan is around £4700 which is less than $9400.00 plus any import duty and taxes.

Exhaust looks stunning...

What I like is the bonnet (hood). It looks stock and is a perfect fit, unlike the Vorsteiner, which looks great (not for me though) but I don't like the how it closes. In the pics then Vorsteiner always looks as though it has not been shut.

·
Registered
124 Posts
that exhaust looks very much like my Rogue one for my old E36. interesting look with the 4 individual cans...

·
Registered
285 Posts
ok, im not a big fan of that kind of work...but I LOVE that m5!!!!

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
gotta love AW... thanks for that!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts