BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my business coordinators asked me to give her a lift home, I was busy working and said that I would if she could wait a while, she left alone, I came out of the office shortly afterwards and she saw me pulling up alongside her on the road and shouted some obscenities at me as she would (as an essex-girl), I felt the beemer change her stance as the girl ran up to the passenger door still on her handphone - she opened the door and THWHACK the passenger window hit her straight in the eye and cheek area, the beemer then sat back smugly and went back to normal almost letting out a sigh of relief that justice had been served, I took the lady home and left her to sort out her injuries alone.
She allowed me to take a picture and has said that she believes that the car had "bitchslapped" her for her temporary lack of manners.
Do you guys and gals think your M5 has its own personality?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
atlantisvip said:
**** ! I needed That !!:1:

Sick Story Man ! :cheers:
Sick but true, she was telling me that only beemers turn her on and especially M5's, she is not my type but each time she gets in my car she pushes the seats back switches her favourite cd on and melts away, I have to keep putting the passenger seat back to normal after she gets out as my missus would freak out if she knew about it :p
WillM5AD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts