BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Within ONE block of my condo, there are now FIVE M5's...

- Avus Blue
- Titanium
- Oxford Green
- Carbon Black
- Alpine White

The first three cars are all in the same building! Avus Blue guy has had his car for almost a year.

The Carbon Black parks out on the street...all day...every day (and sometimes overnight)!

The Alpine White is ME and I'm not feeling too special anymore!

Alps

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To continue...one day I pulled out of my underground and saw a guy & two girls hanging around their Jet Black with Washington plates. They pointed excitedly as I drove away!

Just then, my neighbor with the Titanium turned into the the block and nodded at me!

I looked in my rear-view and saw the Washington guy throw his arms in the air as if to say, "what the hell IS this?!"

Alps

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Do you live next to a dealership?

Originally posted by alpywhite:
Within ONE block of my condo, there are now FIVE M5's...

- Avus Blue
- Titanium
- Oxford Green
- Carbon Black
- Alpine White

Alps

·
Registered
109 Posts
You should consider yourself lucky man, in alot of areas here a Ferrari is a common car let alone a BMW M5, the M5s and S8s and E55s etc are considered to be work cars, for everyday, nothing special about them to some owners here.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Alex where do you live Kuwait?

------------------
Jim
07/00 M5 Titanium over Red

·
Registered
109 Posts
You can say that, actually it is more the Mediterranean and the Middle East because I tend to go around alot, I cover these regions per year, (that is where my grandfather's company operates), I live mostly in the UAE, but I am often in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, as for the Mediteranean it is mostly Italy. He ownes alot of real estate in these countries, he is one ot the arab sheiks.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Last week I had an F355 Spyder and an F355 coupe - both silver - parked directly across the street from each other. Totally unrelated owners! I saw the Spyder guy walk out to his car and glance across at the coupe...

Must have been the stock market (before this month!)...

·
Registered
765 Posts
Alpy,
you always have an option of moving to South Bronx
maybe that would make you feel better about the car

------------------
SL

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In reality I am. Whole lotta winking and nudging in my 'hood...

By the way, the Carbon Black on the street hasn't moved for three days straight...when's someone gonna lift his wheels a la Bronx??

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
...or at least gank his badge???

·
Registered
765 Posts
Guys,
I don't know what you feel when you see someone is driving an M5, but when i see it, i feel that the person behind the wheel has a discerning taste and i feel kinda proud to be of the same crowd or gang more like

------------------
SL

·
Registered
722 Posts
re: Within ONE block of my condo, there are now FIVE M5's...

The M5's stealth and low-profile appearance seem to be highly valued attributes, to the extent that one even encounters talk of debadging and de-spoilering M5's on this message board. You've attained the ultimate low-profile situation. You should be pleased!

Richard

1 - 12 of 12 Posts