BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:hihi: Ok, so they're not the real cars. They're the 1:18 diecast models from Kyosho. Anyway, I got them today in the post, shipped all the way from germany. Here are some pics:

:byee55amg

- Dan

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Dan you're a big kid. How can I get the Interlogos Blue M5?

·
Registered
646 Posts
I am hoping that our USA dealers are as magnanimous as those around the world and we get our scale models soon. I'll probably give it to my nephew.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jim Dolan said:
Dan you're a big kid. How can I get the Interlogos Blue M5?
I got the models from BMW-Modelle, you can order online from their website. As far as I know, Theres 3 colors you can choose from: Sapphire Black, Interlagos Blue and Silverstone II. There may be more colors coming soon.
All manufactured by Kyosho. Alternatively, you could order through your BMW dealer.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Rengoku said:
I got the models from BMW-Modelle, you can order online from their website. As far as I know, Theres 3 colors you can choose from: Sapphire Black, Interlagos Blue and Silverstone II. There may be more colors coming soon.
All manufactured by Kyosho. Alternatively, you could order through your BMW dealer.
You can also get them directly from BMW.

https://shop.bmwgroup.com/is-bin/IN...en/-/EUR/BMWFrameSet-Start;?CategoryName=LIFE

Click on miniatures > motorsport > 1:18

BMW charges 9.95 euro S&H...

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Hahahah I got my M5 too... now i just need to pick up my M6.

·
Registered
703 Posts
There are many on Ebay too, from $59.95 to $75.00, examples:

here

or

here

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Same price as the dealer... I'll just go pick one up there. I got my Interlagoes Blue M5 for $57 at the dealer.

·
Registered
703 Posts
EBMCS03 said:
Same price as the dealer... I'll just go pick one up there. I got my Interlagoes Blue M5 for $57 at the dealer.
so I saved $57, BMW sent me one...

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
desualt said:
so I saved $57, BMW sent me one...
NICE! BMW!!! wheres mine?

·
Registered
620 Posts
EBMCS03 said:
Eric,

Long time no talk !

$57 for a 1:18 scale ? Which dealer is this ?

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
I got mine (1:18 Interlogos Blue) last night on line(in stock). http://www.bmw-online.com/ $65.00 plus ...4.95 shipping. Gas alone running around to dealers would be more than the $8 difference.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Is this a good way to see the colors for making decision. You can take these into the sun, garage, night, cloudy days, etc...? Are they the exact colors, or just close?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts