BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys trying to figure out this problem .

Few days ago i had no problems with DSC or Traction Control. My car is still in build mode so i just test everything and do max 300 metres around my place .

2 times i went from normal road to kind offroad and my traction strat to blink and i feel loose of power . Then its just went away . Last time i tested again my car and went in same section of the road , my traction went again and stuck like this .

Now i read codes with my key programmer and i have this codes : 5e59 (dsc :control unit recode) , 520B (SMG:Lateral accelerationsignal is faulty) and how you can see by pics EDC error .

Before i had code in dsc and smg about steering wheel sensor : i was able to calibrate and erase code . so all good about that .

But with this traction control i cant do nothing . And how you see by pic , i cant even recode my DSC its dosent let me . Same i cant calibrate my DSC , its write that calibration fail . All this i do with my key programmer cuz i have a option for that while i m waiting my cable for INPA .

What i have as problem in car right now :

EDC--- rear shock connectors missing (ordered rear shock, waiting for shipping)
AirBag front disconnect (gonna connect back toorow)

What i done to verification :

1: disconnect -clean and connect back all 4 abs sensors .
2: disconnect and connect back abs module connector
3: disconnect and connect back ecu and transmission module .

Questions :
1: is it possible that my traction and dsc went on cuz of EDC (missing rear shock connectors.)?
2: is it possible that i calibrate my DSC cuz i still have faults inside of the module ?
3: why i cant recode DSC ?
4: is it possible all this problems cuz of fail battery? (i just use old battery for now and time by time boost car with my 2nd car)?

5: lil bit offtopic : when i start my car after 1 day seat : its crank , try to start but dosent . Then i retry again and its start . Feel like if in fuel line there is no pressure so gas dosent stay around injectors and car need to pump gas back .. Its happen only after 1day seat .

ttnksa guys with help . just wanted to post as much as possible information in one thread .

·
Registered
665 Posts
You need to re-code you DSC individually with NCSe using the vehicle order stored in the CAS. This code comes up when the coding pruefstempel is somehow not correct. Code your DSC and you should be good when the coding pruefstempel gets re-written.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tnks guys . at the end i realize that 1st i gonna do bleeding my brakes cuz they really fail . so gonna do this with inpa , and then gonna use DIS to code DSC . . gonna back with news after.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
RUSSIAN-M5
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing