BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read this in a recent magazine of Automobile and thought I'd share it with our M3 brethren! Enjoy! :noSMG:

Attachments

Reactions: MCarRacr07

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
I read this in a recent magazine of Automobile and thought I'd share it with our M3 brethren! Enjoy! :noSMG:
nice article...and he left out some models as well!!!
like the E30 M3 Sport EVO's came in different trim/power levels....Ceccoto Edition....Ravaglia etc.
and the E36 M3 GT is missing...or is the 3.2 considered the GT??

and don't forget the M5's we never saw!!!!....like the 95 E34 also in Ravaglia & Ceccoto trim!....damn we get short changed!!

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Great article. I actually saw this last week. Man I would love to get behind the wheel of an E46 M3 CSL....however not the SMG model reviewed in the article. I'd prefer to drive it with a true 6MT :noSMG:

afc1
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Great article. I actually saw this last week. Man I would love to get behind the wheel of an E46 M3 CSL....however not the SMG model reviewed in the article. I'd prefer to drive it with a true 6MT :noSMG:

afc1
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
The E46 M3 CSL was only available with SMGII. It was never available with a manual :(

·
Registered
718 Posts
Euro M3 E36 GT has a 3.0litre engine with 295hp.
Was built 12.94-06.95

nice article...and he left out some models as well!!!
like the E30 M3 Sport EVO's came in different trim/power levels....Ceccoto Edition....Ravaglia etc.
and the E36 M3 GT is missing...or is the 3.2 considered the GT??

and don't forget the M5's we never saw!!!!....like the 95 E34 also in Ravaglia & Ceccoto trim!....damn we get short changed!!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I read it and it was an awesome article. Made me crave an E36 m3, not the crappy US version with only 240 hp and no individual throttle bodies. The CSL had e39 m5 brakes which I found pretty cool. When I picked up the magazine and saw that on the cover I instantly bought it, well I would have anyway because I love cars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts