BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've been looking for those to put on my 05 530i!! Tell me what size you got there and the offsets, also tire size. Did you put 18s on the front and 19s on the rear, or 19s all around? Really interested to know where you bought your M5 wheels from since they haven't started selling in the U.S. yet.
Kali said:
Looks very nice :thumbsup:
:M5launch:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Those look awesome. Really slick.

I bet it's a photoshop. What are the chances that the offsets on those E60 wheels are identical to the E46's?

Either way, get a pair, Dave. And a Dinan exhaust too while you're at it!

-Matthew

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Kali said:
It's not a photoshop :) Continental ContiSport2 235/35/19 front and 275/30/19 back.
Are you sure? i tried to add the M5 wheels on my M3 but the front wheels were sticking way out..But the rear wheel fitted ok.... is there any way you can fit the frony wheels on the M3??

They look much nice in this picture... and fits the M3 well

·
Registered
152 Posts
alsahher said:
Are you sure? i tried to add the M5 wheels on my M3 but the front wheels were sticking way out..But the rear wheel fitted ok.... is there any way you can fit the frony wheels on the M3??

They look much nice in this picture... and fits the M3 well
It`s real for sure. This car belongs to owner of KSR Motorsport, a Polish BMW tuner. Searching some polish forums can bring you more pics of this car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts