BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit my TiVo button yesterday and found an advert for SpeedTV's M3 Testdrive review scheduled for March 25th, 8 pm EST.

60 minutes of Tommy Kendall and Boris Said and 2 others thrashing the M3 in Spartanburg and some footage from the factory.

Don't miss it!

Record it and someone needs to post the vid for our International breathern.

It is also in HD.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
My school doesn't have the Speed Channel :(...can someone record it and send me a copy???

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have to say the White M3 in the ads they showed did not look that great. I know everyone says we will grow to love it, but it's been over a year since we have seen the finished product and it still has not changed my opinion!

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
Hit my TiVo button yesterday and found an advert for SpeedTV's M3 Testdrive review scheduled for March 25th, 8 pm EST.

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
Information on this TiVo based marketing (for non-TiVo owners):
This is advertising paid for by BMW. A listing for the SpeedTV M3 testdrive program appears on the main TiVo menu, and a short preview is already stored on the TiVo. The program can be programmed to recorded, and a brochure can be requested -- all from the TiVo

The SpeedTV Testdrive program is given so much support by manufacturers, it is almost like a full length commercial. The program often features professional race car drivers, who push the cars to their limit :M5thumbs:

The same TiVo/SpeedTV marketing was used for the M6. While I was already very aware of the M6, the program helped me "inform" my wife about the merits of the M6 :biggrinbounce:

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Information on this TiVo based marketing (for non-TiVo owners):
This is advertising paid for by BMW. A listing for the SpeedTV M3 testdrive program appears on the main TiVo menu, and a short preview is already stored on the TiVo. The program can be programmed to recorded, and a brochure can be requested -- all from the TiVo

The SpeedTV Testdrive program is given so much support by manufacturers, it is almost like a full length commercial. The program often features professional race car drivers, who push the cars to their limit :M5thumbs:

The same TiVo/SpeedTV marketing was used for the M6. While I was already very aware of the M6, the program helped me "inform" my wife about the merits of the M6 :biggrinbounce:
I love when these programs talk about cool cars but when they did the Dodge Nitro and the Silverado pick-up..... I just thought "WHORE!"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts