BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbsup: :cool2:

With John Andretti, Graham Rahal, and Tommy Kendall.

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Is it a SPEED show or BMW Infomercial ?

Just got done watching it. It was a fun program. Whipper Snapper Rahal NASCAR stockcar champ wins the watch. LOL.........:hihi:
That was a 60 minute BMW commercial for their product. I wonder if BMW actually paid for SPEED to do such a show with the famous name race driver to test & race the M3 car ??? If anyone was on the fence on whether or not to get the new M3 that infomercial convinced the potential M3 customer to get this car. :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Just got done watching it. It was a fun program. Whipper Snapper Rahal NASCAR stockcar champ wins the watch. LOL.........:hihi:
That was a 60 minute BMW commercial for their product. I wonder if BMW actually paid for SPEED to do such a show with the famous name race driver to test & race the M3 car ??? If anyone was on the fence on whether or not to get the new M3 that infomercial convinced the potential M3 customer to get this car. :M5thumbs:
That original aired last Monday, but it was good show. I think I still liked the Speed Test Drive of the ///M cars better, but that's splitting hairs.

I don't know how much the drivers got paid since, they all have/do drive for BMW, and it sounded like Said and Rahal are both shooting for BMW ALMS ride.

The amount of adjustability is crazy in that car. Very impressive

1 - 3 of 3 Posts