BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knows of M school in Florida or a list of places that might be close.

Floyd
e60 on order..

·
Registered
223 Posts
Check out the BMW CCA. You should be able to find a local chapter with a number of available options for driving schools.

The "M school" is the M5 Driving Experience that is provided by BMW NA at the SC facility. It's only done there. But a local CCA Chapter will likely hold schools in your area.

www.bmwcca.org

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, I think I will just have to drive up for that school....my brother in School at Clemson anyway....

Floyd

·
Registered
153 Posts
m5floyd said:
Thank you, I think I will just have to drive up for that school....my brother in School at Clemson anyway....

Floyd
Yes you should come to the M School at the performance Center. Its a great program. The new M5's should be there by mid to late Oct.

J

·
Registered
72 Posts
If you can possibly do it, the BMW fahrertraining at the Nordschleife is a really worthwhile experience. Anyone I know who has done it absolutely raves about it. Combined with ED it makes for a great holiday.

·
Registered
81 Posts
You should definetly try the M School at SC. The facilities are state of the art and the instructors really good. Seat time is great as you're always driving, no need to share cars, they have plenty of those (that is what you pay for).

First day is all at the Performance Center, on the second day they take you to the Michelin grounds. Wish I could do it more often.

Call the BMW

·
Registered
153 Posts
m5floyd said:

Floyd
When do you think you may be interested in comming up to the M School in SC ?

If you are interested in the M School I can fill you in with some information about the school as I am 1 of the full time instructors at the school.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts