BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my car a month back, did a lot to it already...thanks to my friend SCDavid he got some good pics out of it!

On to the pics!

yes yes yes...those are not the REAL LMs...i dont care they look hawt...they look good with my custom made BBS caps, i am prepared for the hate

Thanks for looking! If you guys want any of the HI-RES pics...please go to SCDavids Flickr page... Flickr: DavidS.Bush's Photostream

·
Registered
543 Posts
Nice looking car. Tastefully done!

·
Registered
227 Posts
David,
Some inspiring photography! I love the how the interior lighting let's you peek inside. Taking off the license plate........pretty serious man.......these shots could have come out of the OEM M5 brochure, they are that good. The lighting makes your beast look Blue Water in many of the shots.....my favorite color. Nice backdrop too. Well done.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9550/5.0.0.320 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Which reps did you end up buying?

Reactions: M55555

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Beautiful backdrop selection and fantastic lighting on the ///M! Really great job, I am envious I don't have anything like that for mine.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
sick shots, I kept saying to myself.... ok THAT is my fave... no wait THAT is my fave...

Well done.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Wow, great shots, really make the car stand out. I need to find someone to take pictures of my car and make it look this good.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Love the Rims!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
and just out of curiosity, what camera was used? Thanks!!!

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
Great shots, thanks for sharing! Congratulations on the upgrades.

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Thanks for sharing those great pictures! And what Diny said, who uses 56K modems anymore lol? Maybe ten years ago...

·
Registered
125 Posts
Those are some insane shots! The shot in the tunnel is money, specially it being taken from another classic BMW. There's nothing better than a sexy E39 M5 :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts