·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
61 Posts
Performance Driving School - Greer, SC.

I doubt I will be able to justify going to Germany to the driving school, but my wife just asked me what I wanted for my 50th B-day.
I was thinking of the two day course in Greer, SC.

Has anyone gone, I would love some feedback.

The BMW Performance Driving School
1155 Highway 101 South
Greer, SC 29651

·
Registered
279 Posts
I doubt I will be able to justify going to Germany to the driving school, but my wife just asked me what I wanted for my 50th B-day.
I was thinking of the two day course in Greer, SC.

Has anyone gone, I would love some feedback.

The BMW Performance Driving School
1155 Highway 101 South
Greer, SC 29651

I haven't been to the events in South Carolina... but we have their instructors teach our advanced driving skills portion of our course while we teach our Auto-Cross course and oval track racing course. The course that BMW and their SCCA team teach is highly informative, fun and definitely makes you a better driver in everyday situations as well as on the track. If you don't make it to their school nor the famous Nurburgring but still want the information... I think I have their powerpoint presentations from their classroom portion of the course. Granted, there is a lot of information that must be explained, but the presentations are a good summary of the things taught and the things you should learn.

·
Registered
705 Posts
I go back to the states on the 5th of May to see my Daughter get her Bachelors degree. DAMN! So I wonder just how pissed she and my wife would be if I missed that......well, maybe next time then.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Looks like a great experience. Unfortunately work and kid stuff would keep me from being able to something like that on short notice. I did enjoy the one day M school last year and at some point would like to do the 2 day M school if I just find the time.
Ken

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Looks like a great experience. Unfortunately work and kid stuff would keep me from being able to something like that on short notice. I did enjoy the one day M school last year and at some point would like to do the 2 day M school if I just find the time.
Ken
+1

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.