BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All M cars are invited to the Davie auto show this Friday at 5:30 PM. The free car show is vast and varied in kind of cars. Offer 200 plus cars are shown by their owners. We would like to have as many M's as possible.

email your confirmation to

[email protected]

We look forward to seeing you.

------------------
Jim
00 M5 Titanium over Red

·
Registered
120 Posts
I am new to the area. Where exactly in Davie is the auto show ?

Thanks !

Gary

------------------
'99 BMW 328iC
'99 ML430
'01 M5 (November)

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Gary,
Davie Tower Shops located off of University Drive and I-595. From I-595 go South on University to either the first or second traffic light. (first traffic light- take left then, first right turn into shopping center)
(second traffic light-take left into shopping center. Cars will be parked on the left at the first stop sign)
I'm working on getting us some banners to show where we'll be. Otherwise, just look for the bimmers!
It's a fun afternoon/early evening. Various types of American, Japanese, British, and now German vehicles. Event is very loosly organized and is free to everyone.

Mark

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Folks, the response has been good for this meet so far so lets talk it up and increase the turnout even more.

------------------
Jim
00 M5 Titanium over Red

·
Registered
592 Posts
Yes, a great turnout! I will have to get a better camera as most of my pics were kind of fuzzy, but I have the memories at least! Lets do it again, not this friday though, I won't be here probably! Good to meet all of the folks from the board here finally. Hope to do it again soon.

Simon

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks are in order to MarkM5 and lear for getting to the meet early, roping off a great area and those terrific banners supplied by MarkM5 via Lauderdale Imports.

I guess we had 25 or so BMW's including 5 M5's, ten or so M3's,an M Coupe Turbo, an 840Ci, a 76 2002, some great looking 3's with MODS, and two sport wagon(who was that lady who parked and left). A pretty good representation.

Thank for the great pics uploaded by Marlin, Gary T and MarkM5. Others can enjoy are meet as well, the weather was the best in weeks.

Getting these kinds of turnouts in the future should be no problem with just some advance notice. Again thanks.

Rick, thanks for the flag, I'll carry it to SC.

------------------
Jim
00 M5 Titanium over Red

1 - 10 of 10 Posts