BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everybody. I'm new to the forum and wanted to salute the members in the Los Angeles, Santa Clarita and Valley chapters.

Are there any rides during the weekend where everyone gets together? Other than the ones in the OC.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DOES ANYONE DO GROUP RIDES IN THE LA AREA???

I know some of us got to do some canyon runs, or Weekend grouprides at least once a month in the Los Angeles area?

If not, are any of you members in the LA area interested in starting one? LA Crest/ Mulholland Dr./ or some hot spot in West Los Angeles?

·
Registered
251 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Registered
350 Posts
I know some of us got to do some canyon runs, or Weekend grouprides at least once a month in the Los Angeles area?

If not, are any of you members in the LA area interested in starting one? LA Crest/ Mulholland Dr./ or some hot spot in West Los Angeles?
Hi

We have some group drives around once a month, but we are not having one, until after m-fest. By the way I am going to m-fest and a lot of the guys that go on the group drives will be there. Do not miss out on this one, it will fantastic.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
+1:hihi:
Hi

We have some group drives around once a month, but we are not having one, until after m-fest. By the way I am going to m-fest and a lot of the guys that go on the group drives will be there. Do not miss out on this one, it will fantastic.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
268 Posts
About 90% sure that Im there, look out for a black M5. Let the people on your other forum know, if the M5 is a problem, just get at me.

ANYONE ON THIS SITE TRYING TO COME OUT?
its OKEA, WE ALL FAMILY ///M
:cheers:
edit : u sould go to M-FEST.... its gooing to be bad as$

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The weather shut this down. Forecast is for heavy rain tomorrow. See you on the next one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts