BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a pair of these that have been sitting, tested them to assure they work and they do.

Asking 300 shipped OBO. Don't hesitate to make an offer if you're serious.

Thanks
-R

·
Registered
122 Posts
M audio subs

My M5 does not have the subs...Do you know if the wiring should be there? Is everything else the same on non M audio systems compared to the option of enhanced M Audio? I hope this makes sense...

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
My M5 does not have the subs...Do you know if the wiring should be there? Is everything else the same on non M audio systems compared to the option of enhanced M Audio? I hope this makes sense...
Everything you need to know, including installation

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/xrIz4v9_XZ4?hl=en_US&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/xrIz4v9_XZ4?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

·
Registered
122 Posts
Everything you need to know, including installation

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/xrIz4v9_XZ4?hl=en_US&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/xrIz4v9_XZ4?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Ok, I would appreciate the help...can you answer any of my questions?

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry guys, i was out of town all weekend and not near my laptop. I do not have anything not pictured in the original image. The subs are still available.

Thanks
-R

1 - 17 of 17 Posts