BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
M-Atlanta Monthly Meet

The meet will be on the 3rd Sunday of every month at 10 AM.

Sunday, June 22 at 10:00am (moved it to the fourth Sunday due to Father's Day).

5660 Roswell Road Sandy Springs, GA 30342

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I'm new to the forum. I live here in northwest ga. I would live to attend the Sunday meet.
I'm a E60 M5 owner and would like to meet you guys!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For all those not members of our F/B page, I figure I would post these two events for this Sunday, 7/20. Weather forecast says 60% chance of rain, but both events are rain or shine.

The first is the Caffeine and Exotics meet which is a take-off of the regular C&O meet except without the Hondas and Scions everywhere. It's at Lennox Mall and goes from 8 - 11.

https://www.facebook.com/CaffeineAnd...type=1&fref=nf

The second is the 4th annual SouthrnFresh meet. Here, you will see a bunch of Scions and Hondas but we thought we'd crash the party with a bunch of M's anyway. It's going to be at Jim Miller Park starting at 3pm. If you pre-registered you can enter as early as 12:30 though.

Home / SOUTHRNFRESH

We're planning to meet up at Lennox Mall at 12pm on the lower level parking deck next to Macys (Lennox Rd side) to caravan over to SouthrnFresh. Some are coming earlier to check out the C&E event but we'll be heading out around 12:30pm for Jim Miller Park.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The M Atlanta meets aren't happening as often. Atl Bimmers meet every month. Search both those groups on FB and contact the Atlanta Rennsport club/shared workspace if you are interested in connecting with otherAtlanta BMW folk.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
We got off track with regular meets but we've been joining other club meets the last several weeks. There's actually a MFest Atlanta meet that we'll be attending next weekend 1/31. Check the FB page for more details. We'll start meeting more regularly once the weather gets a little better also.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Is there anyone i can talk to that's associated with M-Atlanta currently?? If any info circulates please lmk ASAP

1 - 11 of 11 Posts