BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cool or too crazy / too much? My car is white so I'm really asking about the white one.

Any members ever buy the replica kit from Malaysia?

·
Registered
159 Posts
tough one... the white one does look ok, but I feel it could be toned down a little? the problem is is that these kits need the power to back them up - like the G-Power kit - otherwise you are just adding weight and making the car's bark worse than its bite hmmm

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
I say go for it. One of a kind Lumma M5!:hihi:

·
Registered
212 Posts
No :nono:

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tough one... the white one does look ok, but I feel it could be toned down a little? the problem is is that these kits need the power to back them up - like the G-Power kit - otherwise you are just adding weight and making the car's bark worse than its bite hmmm
Yeah, I'd only do it if I picked up the ESS supercharger when it comes out. Otherwise it would definitely be all show / no go. Just wondering if it's just too much. Seems like a 50/50 split in reaction so far :)

·
Registered
13,470 Posts
Just a little too much, so I say no.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
i'd say no too

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hahah, looks like it's very much leaning 'No' now :) Thanks for the feedback!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
With the amount of money the Lumma kit is, or even the replica I would just design your own widebody.

That being said I think with your taste you could pull off the Lumma easily.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
With the amount of money the Lumma kit is, or even the replica I would just design your own widebody.

That being said I think with your taste you could pull off the Lumma easily.
Hehe, thanks John. :) $25K's a lot. From the m5board thread on the replica, it seems it is only $4K so I was entertaining it. But no matter how I photoshopped it, it looked too crazy. ouich

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1 - 20 of 29 Posts