BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanted a lumma trunk for me m5 e60.until i heard the price in the uk 13000 usd ha ha ther are crasy :eek:oohhh: the want 3000 usd for carbon upper miror cower mayby is made of gold :biggrinbounce: just want to cher som crasy prises if you want to buy somthing from lumma in the uk

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Ha?? No Comprende senoir............What is Lumma ??

·
Registered
126 Posts
The Lumma trunk is really nice looking. Ericsson makes a similar CSL style carbon one that comes in around $6000...

I really like the look of the CSL style trunk on the M5. If the price were more relative to other M5 aero products, I'd definitely consider it!

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Kim, thanks...now i understand.....great web site, nice stuff, and NOT cheap.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes i love the cls look to can you put op the home page on this ther make this trunk in carbon thanks ericsson

kim

·
Registered
126 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok what thos the lumma kit cost and do you have some foto of it. i think is the best looking trunk ther is but not for 13000 usd.ther are one in the uk with complit kit on looks sick

thanks kim

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Well, it costs to be on the top. I'm definitely playing in another league.
The Lumma Bodykit looks awesome. I'm glad they don't make anything for the E39. Then a divorce would be on hand.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I really wanted that CSL look as well but the price of that Lumma trunk is insane. After researching some rear spoilers, I actually decided to pick up the Reiger boot lid spoiler and have it molded into the trunk. It gives the curved look of the CSL style and I think it compliments the car very nicely. I haven't had a chance to get this done yet but I will post some pics when I do.

Here is a link to the spoiler:

http://www.beastpower.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=BMI&Product_Code=RG-BE60-AERO-TRUNK-WING&Category_Code=riegertrunkwing

It looks even better in person.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i now it cost to be on top my own car is complit hartge but still want that trunk :1:

kim

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
i now it cost to be on top my own car is complit hartge but still want that trunk :1:

kim
Go ahead and buy it Kim. You will only think of it and that will affect your sleep. After all its only money.......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts