BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
It won't damage the original paint. Alot of taxis in Sweden are using this method these days to protect the paint plus adding a nice and screamy yellow colour to all their cabs.

Another example of a nice work on an E46 M3;

Before:

After:

Owner is free to simply remove the black folie any time it suits him.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Curious if the foil provides rock chip protection like a clear bra? Wouldn't that will depend on the strength and pliability of the foil material?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Foil A Car has a shop in Dubai, couple of my friends went there to foil up, results wer fantastic, and yes u can remove it without harming the paint and comes with warranty ( not sure how many years )

price starts from 12000DHS ( UAE dirhams ) thats $3265

·
Registered
162 Posts
looks sick. the price seems alright too... do they do it here in the states too?
u guys should have a shop in the states... guys have everything available there.

·
Registered
162 Posts

it needs lowering ASAP

·
Registered
288 Posts
That's pretty kickass. Price is right too.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what is the name of that company that makes that other than foilacar ?

same question to nobel, as i am interested in doing this with my mini cooper but still looking for a prof. company.

It won't damage the original paint. Alot of taxis in Sweden are using this method these days to protect the paint plus adding a nice and screamy yellow colour to all their cabs.

Another example of a nice work on an E46 M3;

Before:

After:

Owner is free to simply remove the black folie any time it suits him.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanx for the website, its all in sweedish but will give them a ring. are there any other companies ??

·
Registered
120 Posts
Holy Crap - I LOVE it! Anyone know where I can get this done in California/San Diego. I'll even drive a few hours to get it done.....

·
Registered
505 Posts
this garage is located here in dubai foil a car

1 - 20 of 36 Posts