BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am i lucky or not? No people got hurt either. Must be a stormwarning here in Västerås, Sweden :1:

Attachments

·
Registered
803 Posts
Yikes thats to close for my comfort..

:nono: :nono: :nono:

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
How would it qualify as not lucky?

·
Registered
749 Posts
Better than my friend a couple of months ago:

·
Registered
803 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I am i lucky or not? No people got hurt either. Must be a stormwarning here in Västerås, Sweden :1:
If this was an M3 forum id bet they would post a pic of an M5 that had a tree fall on it and a pic of an M3 with a tree right next to it
:grinyes:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Well I think it depends.. depends on what you ask ? If your car is the BMW, you were lucky. If you car was that Audi, you were unlucky. If it hit the Audi, you could have a BMW :)

04' Yukon XL

·
Registered
749 Posts
:eek:oohhh: Wow thats sucks so hard, what happened after that?
This was in San Fran 3 months ago, believe it or not. Just parked in its regular spot - a windstorm downed the tree. This guy tracked his car and is president of the Golden Gate Chapter BMWCCA... loved his car.

What happened after was insurance covered it and he bought a new E92 M3 w/Competition Package! Now that's taking lemons and making lemonade!

·
Registered
991 Posts
This thread is making me wanna cut down the tree in my backyard (which sits just behind my garage, and my soon-to-be carport where my two loves will reside).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts