BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I start to lower my M5, I install Intrax springs -30mm front and rear and BBS LM replicas, front 8.5x19 et20, rear 9.5x19 et25 with, tire size 245/40 front and 275/35 rear.

What spacers do You suggest?

If You have pics will be great:)

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
I would love some insight on this as well. I will be adding spacers to my car (OEM wheels) I want 10mm spacers in the rear and 15mm in the front. What's the best/smartest option??

·
Registered
345 Posts
I'll subscribe to this thread. Like you John, I am looking for the correct spacers and longer bolts for the oem wheels. I want to say that a 20mm spacer in front might be a tad aggressive as this would bring the effective offset down to 0, which may end up rubbing the fender slightly? I've measured it and want to maybe go with a 10-15mm spacer in front. Also, I can't get your link to work. OP, with that offset same as stock(basically) you should be fine.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I'm running 19" BBS LM's with 15mm front, and 10mm rear. With the drop from my PSS9 coilovers, I have no rubbing issues at all. Just make sure you get the longer bolts when ordering the spacers.

·
Registered
707 Posts
what about brand of spacers?

im installing eibach springs soon on the stock wheels...

and why do so many choose bigger spacers in the front than rear? it seems theres more room in the rear than the front

thats why i was thinking 10 front and 12 rear??

·
Registered
238 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts