BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys:

I just installed the Euro Dash to my 2003 E39 M5 and I have the stock dash available for sale.

The lower dash is black and is excellent condition. My M5 has only 52K miles on it and is garaged at home and at work.

The price for all the components (driver's side and passenger side dash) is $99.

Please send me a pm or email at: [email protected]

Best,

Gene

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Ill give you the same advice someone gave me and I didnt believe them for about 6 mos. I doubt very highly itll sell. If its an accident and someone is looking for a replacement usually 1 of 2 things happen either insurance covers a new one or its totalled, in the latter case the person will usually end up parting their car out.

Then I thought about the non M e39 owners wanting to look like an M... its the same dash.

Just throw it away.

Just trying to help so please dont get mad.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ill give you the same advice someone gave me and I didnt believe them for about 6 mos. I doubt very highly itll sell. If its an accident and someone is looking for a replacement usually 1 of 2 things happen either insurance covers a new one or its totalled, in the latter case the person will usually end up parting their car out.

Then I thought about the non M e39 owners wanting to look like an M... its the same dash.

Just throw it away.

Just trying to help so please dont get mad.
I will try my luck.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BumP.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is black and not leather.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts