BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a pre-owned M5 and I love it! Traded in a Porsche Carrera S for this one...

Just got some DPE Aristo Wheels put on. Next mod will be an exhaust and that's probably it....I don't wanna mess too much with perfection :)

·
Registered
370 Posts
Congrats :) are those 19s or 20s? Those are the same kind of wheels I'm looking to get, they look great on your M5 :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
roro12:

Great looking M5 in Alpine White. The wheels look great. I also just purchased a M5 in Alpine White, but am waiting for the car to be delivered to Texas. This has been the longest wait of my life. I just hope the transportation company gets here this week.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
you should install CF or matte black kidney grilles and side grilles. That would accent the car well.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I purchased my M5 about 2 weeks ago, so I know how you are feeling. They are a work of art!
By the way, beautiful car.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Beautiful car, good luck.

DB

·
Registered
189 Posts
I hate you... and your car.... No Just Kidding... But damn your color combo and wheels look good... those wheels were suppose to be mine... haha... no money was the issue

·
Banned
123 Posts
add some power to your car with headers from me/other parts

how bout you do headers/exhaust if exhaust isnt already done?

headers agency-power.com offers catless ones or catted, or evosport.com offers a nice set lil bit higher priced but i can offer you the ap headers and the evo ones at alot less then the retail prices...

contact me to discuss adding up to 100hp with boltons!

[email protected]
max
856-520-2250
owner of mg-motorwerks.com and performance shop

·
Registered
316 Posts
Loving the DPE wheel setup! Shouts to my boy Manu @ DPE Engineering!

·
Registered
316 Posts
BTW what is your offset on your DPE Aristo wheels?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts