BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
yea thats loud.....

now to determine HOW loud it really is can be more difficult....it all depends on how far away from the car you are filming, if the mic will filter some of the noise thinking its "unwanted noise".

I have heard a lot of noisy cars in different video clips....cant tell if this is louder then any of those.

Nice sound though...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Yeah idk if I would want my car to sound that loud. A little bit of overkill if you ask me

·
Video Guru
1,420 Posts
That is loud loud loud.....
How does it sound compared to Avery's M5 AJ

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rxd2ln81mbM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rxd2ln81mbM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

·
Registered
492 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
It's Really Loud

No one was standing in the booth without covering their ears and the exhaust pressure was shooting rocks from the ICS curb to the donut shop across the street. All BS aside; it felt like a f'n earthquake. You can match it up to a couple of Harley's on Full Throttle just to get an idea. :eek:h:

·
Registered
740 Posts
Damn... that is one nice & loud exhaust note :)

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
There's a muffler on there???;)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Fu*kers w bloody loud pipes... your cars are very annoying... bastards, polluting the environment ;)

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Did he have a header installed? Sound very similar to Simon's car back when he got full meisterschaft+Evo header. Sound awsome!!!:applause:

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
LOL. That would be Yumemaru.:)

extassy: Your old set up (before you changed out the E-race for Dinan), was still a bit louder than JBizzy's for some reason. Still both insanely loud though:M5thumbs:
+1

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Did he have a header installed? Sound very similar to Simon's car back when he got full meisterschaft+Evo header. Sound awsome!!!:applause:
Yes, he did. Except he still has the secondary cats on.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts