BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm actually in the valley, but are there any car washes you guys actually trust your cars with? I usually wash my car myself but there are the occasional weeks that there just isn't time. So are there any Los Angeles area car washes that you guys know wont screw up your rides? I dont want my black baby gettin scratches.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'm actually in the valley, but are there any car washes you guys actually trust your cars with? I usually wash my car myself but there are the occasional weeks that there just isn't time. So are there any Los Angeles area car washes that you guys know wont screw up your rides? I dont want my black baby gettin scratches.
I trust and really like the Handy J car wash in Sherman Oaks on Ventura Blvd. 14311 Ventura Blvd is the address. Try it out. It is very small, but I have been going there for over 15 years.

·
Registered
556 Posts
If your in Hollywood, the one on Melrose across from Fairfax HS is like $10 dollars. It is a true 100% car wash (No Machine) and I love it. They wash exotics all day and take there time if it is not to busy!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I trust and really like the Handy J car wash in Sherman Oaks on Ventura Blvd. 14311 Ventura Blvd is the address. Try it out. It is very small, but I have been going there for over 15 years.
I've driven by Handy J about a million times....just never stopped in. I might give them a try!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Been going years...

Sunset Carwash on Sunset just west of Fairfax. Guy who runs it has a *clean* E46 M3 stick in black. $15 with discount for handwash. I took my chances with the rain and was there this morning.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
I have my car washed by: Detail 301; 310-859-0703.

They are located at the bottom level of the Ralp Lauren store on Beverly Dr. in Beverly Hills

They do a great job, all by hand, top notch work.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I have my car washed by: Detail 301; 310-859-0703.

They are located at the bottom level of the Ralp Lauren store on Beverly Dr. in Beverly Hills

They do a great job, all by hand, top notch work.
Hey greer, I think you were the one I talked with for a sec on the off ramp at Topanga, right? I have the Black E60 M. Hows it goin?

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
If your in Hollywood, the one on Melrose across from Fairfax HS is like $10 dollars. It is a true 100% car wash (No Machine) and I love it. They wash exotics all day and take there time if it is not to busy!
Yes take it there I always go there when I do not have time, when you take your car there tell the guy who gives you the ticket to tell daniel to dry your car, tell him the guy with the black bmw sent you, the kid doesnt just dry your car he will detail any imperfections on the paint, if he spots any, he will take care of you good....

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Haha...thats a good point but Im anal about having a dirty car. I just feel so much better when Im driving a CLEAN car.

I agree...I hate having a dirty car, but I'd rather leave it dirty until I have time to clean it properly than risk having it cleaned improperly. If you can find someone around you that knows what they're doing, though, go for it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts