BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gustav - apologies if this doesn't belong here. In short, I plan to order a new car fairly soon and unfortunately cannot keep my 2002 M5 as well. 37k miles, Carbon/Caramel, Supersprint Exhaust, Titanium Pedals. Superb condition - I bought it new. Car lives in a heated garage, with cover in Manhattan - not a single ding / scratch on body. Need to crunch numbers to determine whether I accept what I assume will be a paltry trade-in. Winter wheels w/mounted Blizzaks included. Anyone interested ? Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
934 Posts
That is a very pretty color combo - best of luck! You should post it in the "For Sale" section and include some pictures etc.

·
Registered
71 Posts
If this was a year from now I'd be asking for numbers from you. Good luck with the sale. What are you going to order to replace it?

·
Registered
446 Posts
wow, Manhattan and not a single dent or scratch.

now THAT is impressive. When I was there, I hardly saw any cars WITHOUT dents and scratches

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Killer combo. I'd be all over it if I was in the market. Don't do a trade-in with the stealership. THat combo, with those miles, will attract buyers.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I am proud of that - I self-park and cover in a garage and I put yoga mats and swimming pool "noodles" under the cover on my one exposed side. My kids think I'm insane, but I'm willing to bet there are some like-minded individuals on this board......

wow, Manhattan and not a single dent or scratch.

now THAT is impressive. When I was there, I hardly saw any cars WITHOUT dents and scratches

·
Registered
553 Posts
Yeah, I am proud of that - I self-park and cover in a garage and I put yoga mats and swimming pool "noodles" under the cover on my one exposed side. My kids think I'm insane, but I'm willing to bet there are some like-minded individuals on this board......
Every time? I'd find that to be time consuming, but probably doesnt take too long after a while.

Sent you a PM.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts