BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy ///M 6-speed shift knob

Looking to buy ///M 6-speed shift knob doesn't have to be from m3 or even illuminated ... Just has to be from a 6 speed in good condition with no damage. Looking to fit this to my e39 540i ... Let me know what you have ... Looking to buy ASAP thanks

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
hey man i have a stock m5 6spd illuminated knob with integrated boot. only thing is you will have to re-use the frame from your shifter boot as i used it from this one to retrofit a 335i shift knob. no big deal to swap it over, just need some trim adhesive. $45 takes it and being you're in pa also should have it in a day.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey man i have a stock m5 6spd illuminated knob with integrated boot. only thing is you will have to re-use the frame from your shifter boot as i used it from this one to retrofit a 335i shift knob. no big deal to swap it over, just need some trim adhesive. $45 takes it and being you're in pa also should have it in a day.
Hi do you have pics? Can you provide me will more details of the shift knob?

·
Registered
3,940 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
heres a pic, only thing wrong with it is the is a slight spot on top around the insert where the finish is starting to wear but as i said its minor.
What about the frame you were talking about?

Also is the locking clip there and not broken? Is the locking clip working?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts