BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy a great condition low mileage e39 M5. Interested in seeing all options in terms of color, but I want as original as possible. Maintenance records a big plus.

My budget is adequate to the above requirements. Would much rather buy from an enthusiast than a dealer.

Located in PA. Willing to travel for the right car.

Please reply to this thread if you have something for us to discuss. Thanks!

·
Registered
113 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm looking to buy a great condition low mileage e39 M5. Interested in seeing all options in terms of color, but I want as original as possible. Maintenance records a big plus.

My budget is adequate to the above requirements. Would much rather buy from an enthusiast than a dealer.

Illl

[/QUOTE

I have an immaculate 2002 with 49k miles, Lemans Blue / Black sport interior. previous EAG car. Located in Greenville, SC. Feel free to email [email protected] if interested. I don’t have it “listed” for sale anywhere, but can email some info and can try to get some more pictures this weekend if interested. Thanks,
Brad
FC8397D3-0487-460F-B455-AB5DFFCDFA2A.png

·
Company Representative for Enthusiast Auto
222 Posts
Illl

I have an immaculate 2002 with 49k miles, Lemans Blue / Black sport interior. previous EAG car. Located in Greenville, SC. Feel free to email [email protected] if interested. I don’t have it “listed” for sale anywhere, but can email some info and can try to get some more pictures this weekend if interested. Thanks,
Brad
I think this is a car we sold back in 2010, hard to believe it was a decade ago!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Illl

Brad
View attachment 935192
Beautiful. Will email you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
PM sent. 18k mile time capsule Carbon Black I would be willing to let go to the right enthusiast. All original, no accidents, no stories, etc.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Send me a message. [email protected] . In PA also.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Illl

Brad
View attachment 935192
Oh man! I've got its twin. 54k milea on mine. Only diff. Is mines silverstone and black sport interior. And I'm in the exact same boat as you.

·
Registered
2 Posts

PAbimmerfan,
I am literally getting my wife's E60 M5 detailed today so I could post it for sale. It's a 2007 E60 M5 in Silverstone Metallic with Black leather interior. Everything is stock on the vehicle, except for the exhaust. She said the stock one sounded "Weenie" so I put a system on it that sounds really good and is not too loud or intrusive. The vehicle only has 69k miles on it and is a true 6-Speed manual. It has brand new Michelin Pilot Sport tires (within 500 miles) and new brake pads and rotors. Oil has been changed every 3k miles and I have the parts/oil for the next oil change (due at 70k) already. Have receipts for roughly $20k worth. Car is located in California. I bought it from the original owner in Florida and drove it across the country. Great road car! Unlike a lot of these cars, it does not burn any oil. Let me know if you are interested.

Rene
760-815-6751 Cell

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hello, I have a 2001 M5 with about 60,000 miles. Royal Red with black leather. I'm the second owner. Many new parts and lots of service done. Car's in Northern Va. near Dulles Airport. Vic Padgett 703 729 6466,

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PAbimmerfan,
I am literally getting my wife's E60 M5 detailed today so I could post it for sale. It's a 2007 E60 M5 in Silverstone Metallic with Black leather interior. Everything is stock on the vehicle, except for the exhaust. She said the stock one sounded "Weenie" so I put a system on it that sounds really good and is not too loud or intrusive. The vehicle only has 69k miles on it and is a true 6-Speed manual. It has brand new Michelin Pilot Sport tires (within 500 miles) and new brake pads and rotors. Oil has been changed every 3k miles and I have the parts/oil for the next oil change (due at 70k) already. Have receipts for roughly $20k worth. Car is located in California. I bought it from the original owner in Florida and drove it across the country. Great road car! Unlike a lot of these cars, it does not burn any oil. Let me know if you are interested.

Rene
760-815-6751 Cell
Hi there Rene - Looking for e39 only. thanks and good luck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hello, I have a 2001 M5 with about 60,000 miles. Royal Red with black leather. I'm the second owner. Many new parts and lots of service done. Car's in Northern Va. near Dulles Airport. Vic Padgett 703 729 6466,
Hi Vic - thanks for reaching out. Beautiful car. I am looking at a couple local to me in the next few days, and will be in touch if those don't work out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts