BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Preferrably looking for the rumore model for my 08 m5. Please contact me back with a price by posting on here or by email at [email protected] located in northern california. Would prefer if you are located in California so we wouldn't have to deal with shipping

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If anyone thinks that there is a better sounding exhaust please feel free to let me know. I am looking for a deeper sounding tone

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does anyone know if eisenmann has a lot of noise inside the car(enough to cause me to get annoyed with the exhaust)

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I want a loud exhaust, just without the massive drone noise inside the car, except while accelerating that is when I want it loud

·
Registered
212 Posts
Yes I want a loud exhaust, just without the massive drone noise inside the car, except while accelerating that is when I want it loud
You will get minimal drone from just the rear section -- even on the eisenmann race. Now if you started messing with sections 1 and 2, that'd be a different story.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
From the videos I've seen though tubi just has the most unique tone, I feel like I want to go with that system the most

1 - 10 of 10 Posts