BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting down to the last of my cosmetic repairs and looking to get my rims refinished. I am in the Sacramento, CA area. I have had a quote from KwikSilver. Pretty expensive to have them powder coat. Their "Hyper Silver" is pretty close to shadow chrome.

I have used Precision Wheel Works in the past and wont use them again.

There has to be other shops in the area but search results turn up a bunch of mobile techs. I think I have really convinced myself that powder coating is what I want.

Suggestions?

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
I am getting down to the last of my cosmetic repairs and looking to get my rims refinished. I am in the Sacramento, CA area. I have had a quote from KwikSilver. Pretty expensive to have them powder coat. Their "Hyper Silver" is pretty close to shadow chrome.

I have used Precision Wheel Works in the past and wont use them again.

There has to be other shops in the area but search results turn up a bunch of mobile techs. I think I have really convinced myself that powder coating is what I want.

Suggestions?
Check with Wheel Techniques in Campbell, CA. I know not quite your neck of the woods, but they do good work. I have them on my radar for when I eventually do this - probably around the next tire installation.

http://www.wheeltechniques.com/

No affiliation - I used them for some repair or refinishing many moons ago.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
More locally, these guys have been recommended to me in the past, and I know of a couple of people that have used them.

Precision Wheel Works
2680 Albatross Way, Sacramento, CA 95815
(916) 641-7454

1 - 3 of 3 Posts